Friday, August 03, 2007

There is nothing finer than driving a big truck along Dominican roads, through resort terrain, with a good salsa blasting from the radio, the sun shining and the windows open! All my painful months of driving lessons on miserable Dutch, every-movement-controlled-roads, have paid off (well, actually i will probbaly never be able to pay it off) because of this.
And to top it all, yesterday I received a consignment of licorice (drop) and a BBQ set from the Netherlands - Laura - THANK YOU! I now understand a blog can be more than just virtual rambling if as a result you get a stainless steel spatula, fork, and tongs for the next Cabo inferno! Thank you so much!
Well, I know it has been a while since I last updated this, and a new group of students has arrived, so it might be a while more, but I will have lots to tell when i manage to write it all down - about jamaica, skeletons and other things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home